Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tea Shoppe Caddy

 In my last class we girls made this lovely little Tea Caddy along with some other items perfect for gift giving based on the Tea and Coffee Theme.  We used two Stampin' Up! stamp sets, "Tea Shoppe" and "Morning Cup".   This was not my original idea.  I googled Tea Caddy and up came lots of wonderful ideas to get the brain sells pumping.

This is my version of the Tea Caddy using "Tea Shoppe" and the Designer Series Paper called "Attic Boutique".  The Twinings Tea Bags fit perfectly into the box and I was lucky to pick a flavour who's colour matched perfectly.

I've also used the Edgelits and matching embossing folders.  My favourite pink "Blushing Bride" was also used.  I'll be sad when this leaves us in August.


We also made a Coffee Pouch which  I received as a swap from convention.  I put a different front on the pouch and double embossed it by running it through the embossing folder and then brayering Versamark on the top and heat embossing it with Gold embossing powder.  Inside you could put a coffee sachet or bag with a chocolate for some yumminess.



The last item we made was this Tea For Two pouch which is made from one piece of Designer Series Paper folded up to make this double sided pouch.  A tea bag can fit in both sides with a couple of biscuits held in the middle.  I found this little template from HERE.  It is very easy to follow.
I think it makes a lovely gift and is a good way to use up all your old DSP......

The one thing that I would most definitely recommend to make all these projects was the Simply Scored Tool.  It made measuring and scoring a breeze and really is a tool you should invest in.


Hope you enjoyed these.  The girls had a lot of fun making them.  Needless to say we were working very late into the night.

See you again soon.

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...