Monday, October 10, 2011

12 Weeks of Christmas #3 - Tags til Christmas

 Happy Monday to everyone.  Today I have another card I have made using the Tags til Christmas stamp set.  I know it's the same stamp as I used last time but I just love it.
 I have also got stuck into the new Glass Glitter from Stampin' Up!  It's my new best friend.  I love it.  So much less messy than the fine glitter and gives a totally different effect too.  I've used Champagne Glass Glitter on this card.  I believe it is supposed to "age" over time and become a bit tarnished.  That would just add to the effect I reckon.

To apply it to my card I used the Multipurpose Liquid Glue so it had a bit of staying power.  It finishes the card of beautifully I think.

I have also used my embossing folders, Vintage Wallpaper and Petals a Plenty and I can't get away from the good old Cherry Cobbler colour either.  Sorry - I hope to have a different coloured project for you next week.LOL

Till next time, happy stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...