Thursday, July 4, 2013

Washi Tape!

Washi tape has been around for a little while now but it is finally in our new catalogue and I love it.  What is it?  Well it is like a paper sticky tape that has a pattern on it, slightly see through and tears quite easily making it a great embellishment for any card, scrapbooking page or 3D project.   In a few posts back I showed you some photos from convention and there were some gorgeous projects made with washi tape.  I have had a play with the wash tape recently and may I say, these were the two quickest cards I've ever made.



For this card I've used the new stamp set called "Gorgeous Grunge" and I think I am going to be using this a lot for boys cards.


For this card all I used was a few strips of Washi Tape, half a paper doily a small piece of Baker's Twine tied in a bow around one of our new Paper Clips and a simple sentiment stamped in the middle of the doily.  Finished off with a simple punched out butterfly using both of our butterfly punches.  So simple and quick.


This is a card my mum has made for my eldest son's birthday.  Washi tape, glimmer paper and simple sentiment and our new Date Stamp.


I'm so looking forward to showing you what I've come up with for my Stamp-a-Stack next Friday so keep checking in to see what's new.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...