Sunday, August 25, 2013

Father's Day Tape It

Woah!  Where have I been.  Can't believe my last post was July.  So sorry to anyone who's been waiting for a new one from me.   Father's Day is fast approaching and I have been making a few things ready for the occasion.  

First up I have this one made with Washi Tape (again LOL) and a few new goodies from the Annual Catalogue.


I have here the Epic Day Washi Tape (love the orange one), the Father's Day sentiment from Delightful Dozen Stamp Set, Chalk Talk Framelits and the Off the Grid Stamp which is a small background stamp and I absolutely love it.  So versatile and fills in lots of blank spaces.  This card took me no more than 10 mintues to put together.  Simple.  I added a bit of Bakers Twine and some silver glitter paper to finish it off.  The splatters are from the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set (another favourite).....


The next card I made using a new Stamp Set called Tape It.  Shannon West showed us some WOW projects at Convention using this set and then it was up for grabs as a Prize Patrol.  I so wanted this set and was lucky enough to win it WooHooo.  It is very easy to use and looks so real it isn't funny.
It looks like washi tape and what makes it great is you can pick from all our wonderful colours to stamp with.    Again I used Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set to fill in the white spaces.  Love It.

I'll be back later this week with another Fathers' Day Post.  A Double Slider Card - Stay Tuned..........



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...