Monday, November 14, 2011

12 Weeks of Christmas #8 - Dasher


Hello everyone.  This week I have a Christmas Card for you made with the gorgeous "Dasher" stamp.  You can't believe how excited I was when I discovered that this stamp was in the Idea Book and Catalogue from Stampin Up.  It is probably my most favourite Christmas Stamp ever.

This card is one from a recent Stamp-a-Stack I held.  The colours are Very Vanilla, River Rock, Cherry Cobbler and Dasher is Chocolate Chip.  I have also used one quarter of the "Medallion" stamp.  It is also a favourite of mine, fantastic background stamp.

If you take a closer look of the card you might see that I have sprinkled just a little of the Champagne Fine Glitter amongst Dasher's gorgeous antlers.  Just adds a little bit of bling without overdoing it.  The sentiment is from the Four Seasons Stamp Set and I added a little bit of Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding to finish it off.

Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...