Friday, October 23, 2009

Christmas is Coming

Hello and sorry for another big gap in posting. I thought I would show one of the cards we made in the recent Christmas Stamp-A-Stack. This was my favourite of the three. Quite simple but I think striking - it was made using the Winter Post set from the Stampin Up Catalogue and designer paper from the Spring Mini Catalogue. No special techniques really so ideal for mass production ready for the Christmas Post. I will upload the third card from the stack soon.
If you would like to join us for my next stamp-a-stack or the specialty Christmas cards classes, just let me know. Happy stamping everyone Tina Stamp Sets: Winter Post, Many Merry Messages Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Real Red and Ski Slope Designer Paper Accessories: Real Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...