Would you like to join in on the stamping fun and be part in my new Stamp Club!
What is a Stamp Club?
It's a group of stampers who commit to ordering Stampin' Up! products every month and receive bonuses along the way.
Here's what is needed:
An order of $50 a month (plus postage) over a 6 month period – you get to choose whatever you like. It’s a great way to pace your Stampin’ Up! orders and steadily build your papercraft supplies without breaking the budget! You can take part from wherever you live in Australia! It's so easy with our new Online Ordering System through my website at www.tinawhite.stampinup.net. The orders get shipped straight to your door.
What are the benefits?
- You’ll receive a free project Make & Take kit posted to you each month.
- You’ll receive the New Idea Book & Catalogue for free, posted to you as soon as it is available (early-mid June).
- You’ll receive the Holiday Mini Catalogue for free, posted to you as soon as it is available (early-mid August).
- You will get to be the “hostess” for one month during the 6 month period which means you’ll get at least $50 of product of your choice from any current catalogue for free in that month.
- You’ll also receive other free project ideas over the 6 month period.
- You can take part in this Stamp Club from anywhere in Australia, in the comfort of your own home!
Only 6 places are available for this monthly stamp club! Just email me to reserve your spot! Of course if there are more of you then I will have a second club running.
Stamp Club begins in this month with the first order due Monday April 15th and the 15th of every month thereafter.
This will take you through the next two catalogues and will end in September.
Please don't hesitate to CONTACT ME with any questions you may have or to book your place for this stamp club.