Friday, November 14, 2014

World Teacher's Day

A few weeks back we celebrated Teacher's Day at our school and the boys wanted me to "whip" something up for their teachers.  I don't have anything stamp wise that screamed "Teacher" except for the usual Thank You stamps so I had a look on MDS (My Digital Studio) to see what I could find.  

I was blown away with all the things I found.  I did a global search of "Teacher" "Apple" "School" etc and I found heaps of things to play with.  I turned them all into this fantastic little gift tag which I was able to print out onto our Very Vanilla Cardstock and add to the Window Gift Boxes with some of our fancy ribbons from the Christmas Catalogue.  Each box holds 9 chocolates perfectly.



Its amazing how you can add shadows, colour elements, enlarge, rotate, manipulate and basically have a tonne of fun with this program.  I loved making these and once I had made one I could easily just print off three so quickly.



The teachers loved them too.


If you'd like to have a play with the MDS program, you can head on over to my online store and download a free trial today.  There is heaps of free stuff included for you to try out so why not have a go.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...