Friday, September 11, 2009

I used this card to demonstrate the use of blender pens at a recent workshop. I find using these on watercolour paper works best as it lets you blend the ink more than on normal cardstock. However I did use Whisper White for this card because I was colouring such a small area being the little flowers. I also used textured cardstock as a main background and a layer of Designer Series Paper in the same colours of Close to Cocoa and Pink Pirouette which added just a little bit of variety. I love these colours - Pink Pirouette and Close to Cocoa with a touch of Riding Hood Red. The greeting was from the new Oval All set in the Spring Mini along with the matching Scallop Oval Punch which fits these stamps perfectly. I used my dimensionals to raise the main picture and the greeting.

Tina

Stamp Sets: Embrace Life, Oval All.

Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red, Designer Series Paper

Ink: Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...