Monday, September 14, 2009

Matchbox Gift Card

These days it is becoming more and more popular to give a Gift Card as a present for someone you find difficult to buy for. This is a lovely little way of wrapping the gift card and being able to say a few words with it as well. I cannot take credit for the design. That belongs to a lady by the name of Andrea Walford but I changed the colours to work with the Designer Series Paper "Tea Party" and the measurements a bit. I used my Stampin' write markers to colour in the different parts of the cupcake and candle on the front.
When you look inside you can see I have used half an envelope as the pouch for the sliding card. You could use it as a simple card to write on or you can attach your gift card to it and it slides out easily. Using the wide oval punch I made the opening where you pull on the card.
We will be making this lovely little gift on Friday at my card class. If you wish to attend, please let me know by Wednesday by emailing me here. Tina
Stamps Sets: Party Hearty
Inks: So Safron, Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, Basic Black
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Jumbo eyelet, White Taffeta Ribbon, envelope, staples, wide oval punch
Designer Series Paper: Tea Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...