Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Butterfly Prints

Hello everyone and a Happy New Year to you all. Today I'm showing you a card I recently made for my mother-in-law's friend for her birthday using more lovely items from the Summer Mini Catalogue. I really do like this Butterfly Prints stamp set. What makes this set even nicer is that there is a paper punch which cuts out the butterfly for you and we all love something that makes life easier. I've used whisper white with Brocade Blue for a colour scheme and thrown in a touch of Bashful blue for highlights.
Happy Stamping
Tina

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 7. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE that butterfly stamp! What an amazing card - so simple yet SO elegant!
    I’d like to invite you to come and try out a new challenge blog called Stampin’ Royalty. This week’s challenge just happens to be a birthday card, and seeing as you have this one already done, why don’t you come and enter it?
    www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty! I just switched from Close To My Heart to SU! and will be perusing your blog for ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that you decided to play along with us at Stampin' Royalty as well. The colours are so soft, delicate and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for entering it on our challenge blog (Stampin' Royalty)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the monochromatic card! So my thing! That bow on the front is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for participating in the SR challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful card! I love blues- my favorite colour! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty. Love the blues.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...