Saturday, January 9, 2010

Rose Swap for Regionals

Back in November last year I attended my first Regional Seminar in Brisbane where I had a wonderful day with my fellow demonstrators and learnt little techniques to inspire us further. Part of the day was spent swapping with others cards we have made in order to gain more ideas. This is what I came up with. Quite elegant I think. I used A Rose is a Rose stamp set along with words from the Hostess Set Best Yet. The bottom half of the card I used Riding Hood Red ink with my Friendly Words Large Stampin Around Wheel. Some Old Olive grosgain ribbon helped finish it off. I distressed the edge of the vanilla cardstock with my distressing tool.
The colours used were:-
  • Riding Hood Red Cardstock
  • So Safron Cardstock
  • Very Vanilla Cardstock
  • Old Olive Ink
  • Always Artichoke Ink
  • Regal Rose Ink
  • Riding Hood Red Ink

Happy Stamping

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...