Sunday, February 6, 2011

Friends Vintage

Im being a bit partial to the vintage look lately (had you guessed). Anyway, this is a quite simple card. The main features to note - the very vanilla piece has been embossed using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and then I used a piece of sponge and lightly dabbed it in the River Rock ink then brushed it lightly over the raised parts of the embossing. I roughed up the edges with the edge of my scissors. The piece of Early Espresso has been scrunched up completely and then flattened out again to give a rustic look as well. The image is from Just Believe Stamp Set. I love these types of stamps as well. More Vintage Stuff coming soon. Tina

1 comment:

  1. This is a pretty card Tina! I love the textures you can get from embossing!!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...