Saturday, February 19, 2011

Leafy Thank You

After the recent floods we had here in Brisbane, I made these cards up for my Mother-in-law to give to all the men who helped her get stuff up off the floor and help clean up after the water went right through her whole house. I came up with this one which she absolutely adored. The colours are Soft Suede, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla. I put the bottom section through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice embossing folder and used the bit we usualy throw away from the little leaves Die and raised it up on dimensionals for a different look. Then I spritzed all over it with the Early Espresso marker. Ever since Regionals I've fallen in love with that Spritzer Tool. It's a really good masculine card I think. Happy Stamping Tina

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tina, I love this card -- Clean and Simple. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...