Monday, March 26, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Hi everyone.  Well I have returned from my retreat weekend away and I had an absolute ball.  I love these weekends where you can just sit and do only craft (and in my case cards and boxes).  I have lots to show you although nothing this post (sorry have to take some photos first).  When I got home and had a quick look at the laptop I discovered that I had been given an award by Cynthia  called the Liebster Blog Award.  I was so thrilled to receive my first ever Blog Award and very grateful as well.

For those who are thinking "What is a Liebster Blog Award" well "Liebster" is German for "Dearest". The award is a "Share the love arrangement", given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers, to bring attention to their blog, and increase their following!  I have to pick 5 more recipients whose blogs I think you would enjoy.  Pop over to see what they've done...and become a Follower.

Here's the to do list for any of the Liebster Blog Award recipients.

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award.  
(Thanks again Cynthia)

2. Link back to the blogger who presented you the award.  
(Find Cynthia here)

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.  
(See the pretty award on my sidebar!)

4. Present the Award to 5 other deserving bloggers with less than 200 followers.  
(Read below)

5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.  
(I suggest you visit their sites - you're going to love their blogs)

So here are my picks and I hope you get as much inspiration from them as I do:

*  Marelle Taylor  -  http://marelletaylor.com/

So pop on over to these lovely ladies blogs and check out what they have been up to recently.  Don't forget to leave them a message.

Thank you again Cynthia for your award.  I really do appreciate it.


1 comment:

  1. Thankyou ever so much Tina, for this award attention to my blog, I am and have always been right from my beginning days of SU inspired by yourself likewise. Shortly I shall get onto to this, thanks for all the instructions on 'how to' as well - Ruthy ♥

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...