Monday, November 4, 2013

Santa's List


Santa was definitely a challenge for me.  It took a while for me to like him.  Then I had a play around with him and came up with this.  I stamped him in Soft Suede onto watercolour paper and then coloured him in with a water pen using Cherry Cobbler Ink.  I then just used the water pen to smudge the Soft Suede ink on his List and on the shadows of his gloves and face.  I then used the Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write marker to make the shadows even darker.  The larger circle is Baked Brown Sugar ended with the Gold Metalic Ink Pad and then the smaller circle is edged the same.  A second layer of Cherry Cobbler card stock was run through the Big Shot using the Decorative Stripes Embossing Folder.  I made a bow using the thick Cherry Cobbler Grossgrain ribbon and embossed the sentiment using gold embossing powder.

He looks rather Jolly I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...