Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cottage Garden Gift Set

This is the card gift set we did in our stamping class just recently. It uses the gorgeous new Designer Series Paper "Cottage Wall" and the new stamp set "Cottage Garden". I based the colours around those used in the Cottage Wall papers, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Pale Plum and Old Olive. There was also a few other new items like the Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon and the Sizzlits 4Pack Dies "Lots of Tags" There was a little bit of cutting out of flowers and butterflies but some ladies think that is quite therapeutic. I don't mind as long as you have the right scissors and they are SHARP. All the sentiments used were from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments set in the current Autumn mini catalogue.
This card is probably my favourite
And this was the lovely little box I designed for them all to fit in along with their envelopes. It has a flat over the the front and I used some stick on Magnetic Strip as a fastener.
This would be lovely as a gift to someone with blank cards inside or once you have given all the cards away individually you can use the box as a gift box for something little.
Happy Stamping Everyone.
Tina

1 comment:

  1. Can this still be created Tina? I know its an old post but I have my fingers crossed because its just stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...