Friday, May 14, 2010

My Mum's Mother's Day Card

Hello again. As promised I've got for you today the card I made my own mum for Mother's Day. I've used Very Vanilla and Regal Rose colours with the Fifth Avenue Floral and Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp Sets. The background is made using the new Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Folder which runs through your Big Shot.
To make the flower, I versamarked the rose image onto Very Vanilla card and then heat embossed white embossing powder till it becomes shiny. Then I used regal rose ink with the water pen and slowly build up colour. I coloured two images and then cut out one to layer up and make the rose look more lifelike. Voila.
Talk to you again soon.
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...